Iron Horse Middle School
12601 Alcosta Blvd.
San Ramon, CA 94583
tel: (925) 790-2500
fax: (925) 824-2830
attendance: (925) 790-2599
Counseling/Enrollment (925) 790-2580
To post a message on the Iron Horse marquee for a student's birthday, please click here and return the form to the office.
Click here to learn more about Success Tutorial
Grade Level Supply Lists
Linked below are our Grade Level Supply lists of recommended supplies should you want to complete your shopping early. We greatly appreciate students having these materials/items to start the school year. Any students who cannot have these materials will be provided the required materials (may not be all items on list). Your voluntary donation of these supplies is greatly appreciated in these tough budgetary times.
NEW STUDENT Enrollment for the 2015-16 School Year:
Enrollment for the 2015-16 School Year:
**If your child is currently a 5th grader at Bollinger Canyon, Golden View, Montevideo or Twin Creeks Elementary School, you do not need to enroll at Iron Horse. These elementary schools are feeder schools to Iron Horse so your child is automatically in our 2015-16 enrollment. You will need to do the annual update that the district sends out over the summer. This is to update your contact information in the districts database.
** Please note that if you are enrolling for the current school year (2014-15) call the counseling office at (925) 790-2580 to make an immediate appointment to enroll.
Paperwork required at your scheduled appointment:
1. Print out of your on-line application/summary
2. Students original birth certificate OR passport
3. Students immunization records from a physician
4. Parent / guardians original & current picture ID (Driver’s license, CA issued ID, passport, military ID)
5. Original mortgage statement, escrow closing papers indicating sale has already closed, grant deed, property tax bill OR lease/rental agreement which states the property address, names of occupants living there (students name must appear) and signed by both parties (no copies accepted)
6. AND a current PG&E or water bill with name and address listed (within 45 days for new home purchases/rentals)
No news posted