Iron Horse Middle School
12601 Alcosta Blvd.
San Ramon, CA 94583
tel: (925) 790-2500
fax: (925) 824-2830
attendance: (925) 790-2599
Counseling/Enrollment (925) 790-2580
To post a message on the Iron Horse marquee for a student's birthday, please click here and return the form to the office.
Click here to learn more about Success Tutorial
What's Up IHMS...
Have you signed up for our RUN FOR EDUCATION?
Please sign up to walk/run.
We are still in need of volunteers!
This is a great community event.
Check out our Whats Up Newsletter with lots of information... whatsup.pdf
NEW STUDENT Enrollment for the 2015-16 School Year:
Enrollment for the 2015-16 School Year:
**If your child is currently a 5th grader at Bollinger Canyon, Golden View, Montevideo or Twin Creeks Elementary School, you do not need to enroll at Iron Horse. These elementary schools are feeder schools to Iron Horse so your child is automatically in our 2015-16 enrollment. You will need to do the annual update that the district sends out over the summer. This is to update your contact information in the districts database.
** Please note that if you are enrolling for the current school year (2014-15) call the counseling office at (925) 790-2580 to make an immediate appointment to enroll.
Paperwork required at your scheduled appointment:
1. Print out of your on-line application/summary
2. Students original birth certificate OR passport
3. Students immunization records from a physician
4. Parent / guardians original & current picture ID (Driver’s license, CA issued ID, passport, military ID)
5. Original mortgage statement, escrow closing papers indicating sale has already closed, grant deed, property tax bill OR lease/rental agreement which states the property address, names of occupants living there (students name must appear) and signed by both parties (no copies accepted)
6. AND a current PG&E or water bill with name and address listed (within 45 days for new home purchases/rentals)
Dates to Remember:
10/6: CJSF Meeting
10/11: Run for Education
10/12-10/16: Conference Week- Minimum Days
10/20: &nb... Continue
A California Department of Education Gold Ribbon School
To Sign Up for Tutorials
Follow IHMS on Twitter
IHMS Bullying Survey
Click here to view the results from the 2012-13 IHMS Bullying Survey